Vacancy Type: Graduate Surveyor
Full-time/Part-time : Full-time
Start date: August/September 2022
Due to the continued growth of the business, an opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Surveying Graduate to join our team. The role involves working on behalf of landowners on a variety of utility and infrastructure matters across the UK. You will be mentored through a training programme allowing the ability to work closely with other graduates and company Directors to gain the range of experience needed for the RICS APC process.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Property inspections
- Client relations management
- Valuation of residential, rural and development properties.
- Land referencing, GIS mapping using modern IT systems
- Compensation negotiation, compulsory purchase and statutory rights.
- Liaising with landowners, tenants, solicitors and surveying professionals
- Interrogation of lease agreements, wayleaves and Deeds
- Advising clients in respect of existing rights.
Contract period: Initially 2 years
Location: Office-based with some flexible working
Personal requirements: No previous experience is required, as full training will be given. As the role involves meeting clients, submitting and negotiating compensation claims throughout the UK it will suit candidates who have good presentation and communication skills.
Other requirements: Full UK Driving licence & RICS accredited degree
Salary/Package: Competitive Salary
Closing date for application: Friday 10th December 2021